Statement of Faith
- That the 66 books of the Bible are the fully inspired Word from God, infallible and authoritative for faith and life.
- That there is one God, infinite, perfect and eternally existent in three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, who are identical in substance and equal in power and glory with the same attributes.
- In the full deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; in His intercessory ministry for all who trust Him; and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
- All are created in the image of God, but all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. And salvation is by grace alone and freely given to anyone through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Justification is given to all who trust in Him and they receive the forgiveness of their sins and are born into God’s family by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
- That salvation is provided for all mankind through Jesus Christ and Him alone.
- In the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ; to convict the world of sin; to bring new life to the repentant; to baptize all believers into the Body of Christ; to teach and lead all believers and to bestow spiritual gifts for the advancement of Christ’s kingdom. And in His present ministry through the indwelling of Christians so as to empower them to live godly and holy lives, and to enable them for ministry.
- That it is the will of God that every Christian be filled with the Holy Spirit and therefore minister in His character and power.
- In the resurrection of all persons, living or dead, saved or unsaved: the saved to a resurrection of life and blessedness; the lost to a resurrection of judgment and eternal punishment.
- In the church as a spiritual organism and the spiritual unity of all faithful believers in Christ; the call for all Christians to go share the Good News and to make disciples.
- In the observance of water baptism (which identifies us with His death and the crucifixion of our old nature) and the Lord’s Supper until He comes again (which is a symbol of sharing in His death and new covenant)