Name: Fountain of Life Christian Charismatic Church (Full Gospel)
Pastor: Dmitri Tyrsa
Location: Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
The church in Dnepropetrovsk was founded in 1996 with the help of the missionaries from the Fountain of Life church in Zaporozhye through the Bible Correspondence Course.
In the same year Dmitry Tyrsa was ordained as a pastor.
In 2001, a missionary team was sent to the village of Chaplino in Dnepropetrovsk region and founded the church there.
In 2010 a church in Novomoskovsk, Dnepropetrovsk region was founded.
Sunday worship services:
The worship group, Children's ministry, ushers’ group, flag ministry, follow-up group, prayer team, prophetic team.
There are 6 regional groups in the church, which in turn are responsible for conducting a Sunday service from start to finish, using people from their region.
The church has a volunteer ministry to ATO soldiers in the hospitals.
Clown ministry for children with cancer (emotional support for children).
Social services: Ministry to the disabled and the elderly. Ministering in schools and colleges. Alpha course (Bible study). Evangelism leadership school.
The Ancient Ways workshops.
Encounter ministry with the church in Zaporozhye.
School of soul care.
School of Healing.
- Prayer and financial support for the pastors and their families in the village of Chaplino and in Novomoskovsk.
- We pray for and plan to open 10 churches in the city of Dnepropetrovsk, in villages and towns of Dnipropetrovsk region, and we need to provide salaries for the ministers.
- We pray for the financing of a 1-year mission trip for two couples to Kyrgyzstan to host "Ancient Ways" workshops in the north and south of the country and to train ministers who will then host these workshops on their own.
- The opening of a recording studio: we need a computer and audio equipment.
- Need for support, prayer, cooperation and financing of the ministry in the education system: to children (organization of the Young Bible scholars competitions in Dnepropetrovsk).
To Teachers and principals in schools and kindergartens – seminars, trainings, consultations, fellowship with the goal to change their worldview.
- The organization of seminars and workshops for parents and children.
- Orgaizing "Father's Day", "Family Day" events.
- Support for people with disabilities (wheelchair, crutches, medicines), older people (food, clothing).